American Woodworker

Im in Belfast here Northern Ireland Does anybody have old copies of American Woodworker for Sale. If you could weigh them id be happy to sort out collection and air freight to Ireland - and obviously make a payment for the magazines. Regards Connor
--
www.connoraston.com
If I cant make it - I'll Try!

How old is old? I have some from the past year or two, maybe three.
In the next few days I'll be cleaning out the magazine rack. I'll contact you when I do and you can have them for shipping cost. You can estimate the shipping cost here http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub51/51tblc.html#vnameref_1
GB and Northern Ireland is rate group 3
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/