AMERICAN WOOD

http://inky.library.yale.edu/hough/index.html
JOAT The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god). - quote from Small Gods
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
what, all that resource and no 'gopher wood'. . .LOL! nice link, thanks Old Man! <s>
--
SwampBug
---------------------
JOAT The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god). - quote from Small Gods
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
"WE"? you building one too. . . My comment on "gopher wood" was an attempt at humor Joat, I am sorry if you missed that!
--
SwampBug
---------------------
JOAT The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god). - quote from Small Gods
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
still missin it eh JOAT!
--
SwampBug
---------------------

+ + + 1) The book is the American Woods (for "American" read "US") 2) For gopherwood to be in there, the Ark needs to have been built in the US 3) You have a new theory about the Ark (perhaps you have found it in your backyard?)
There is no shortage of people having theories about the Ark ... (facts however are in short supply) so perhaps you want to go into more detail ...
;-), PvR
if you can convince me that the actual wood of the ark was indigenous to the location of the building of the ark, I will. and you are missin it too. . .seems to be goin around!
--
SwampBug
---------------------

the location of the building of the ark, I will. and you are missin it too. . .seems to be goin around!

not even worthy of continuance. . . . bye bye
--
SwampBug
JOAT The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god). - quote from Small Gods
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
mY MOST HUMBLE APOLOGY?
--
SwampBug