American Traditions spray cans

I found that American Traditions Harvest Orange spray cans match my Ridgid equipment pretty well but that they have apparently stopped producing it - I checked 3 Lowes stores. Do any of you know of a clearing house for discontinued paints? I checked the AT website and had no luck there.

TIA, Chuck

Reply to
C & E

Mike Berger

Sun, Jan 28, 2007, 9:23pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (C=A0&=A0E) doth lament: I found that American Traditions Harvest Orange spray cans match my Ridgid equipment pretty well but that they have apparently stopped producing it - I checked 3 Lowes stores. Do any of you know of a clearing house for discontinued paints? I checked the AT website and had no luck there.

So? No prob. You can just find another brand that's close. You can mix your own color, or have it done for you at a paint store, and brush it on. Or, you can contact some custom automotive paint places, some of them will custom mix paint and put it in spray cans for you. I'd start by asking at a local paint store, and see what they come up with.

Personally, I brush on yellow on my toos, no matter what the brand of tool, and I'm not terribly picky about what shade of yellow. I've found that any color but yellow pretty much soaks up light, yellow makes the shop seem brighter.

JOAT Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.

- Johann Von Schiller

Reply to
J T