American Sycamore's 2006 class preview

To those interested in attending American Sycamore Woodworking School in 2006, our class schedule has been posted on our ASWR forum. www.mywoodworkingschool.com, Click ASWR forum, login and enter through the "Workbench" discussion pages and you will see "2006 sneak peek of class schedule." If you have any questions or request class details please e-mail Dana at snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com. We are offering an early bird discount for full registration before Dec. 31, 2005. thanks, Mike from American Sycamore