American Fabric Filters (in Florida)

Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com /
I spoke to them before the holidays and now their web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be disconnected or out of order....
I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

They seem to be there still, the web site worked for me, didn't try the phone...
--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com

I got an error, too. No site.
========================================================= Save the ||| http://diversify.com Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming =========================================================

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:28:04 +0000, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hmmm, DNS lookup error - www.americanfabricfilter.com could not be found.
- Doug

wrote in message

Friday morning, from SF Bay Area, the site came up. Lots of nice info here. Hope they are still around...
Patriarch
Well, wonder of wonders.. they are back and did not know they had a problem. Now I'm not sure who had the problem, me...or..them...
Anywho.. I ordered myself a new oversized bag....
Patriarch wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:35:03 +0000, Pat Barber wrote:

Working for me now, but it sure wasn't yesterday.
- Doug

Web site comes up for me. Temporary problem maybe, or issues on your end. Can't say about the phone.
Damn Pat! That is some bad news. They have (had?) a ready made bag I had my eye(s) on for cheap (less than a hunnert).
sigh...
UA100