American Fabric Filters (in Florida)

Does anybody know the current status of these guys ???

spoke to them before the holidays and now their web site is down/gone and the phone appears to be disconnected or out of order....

I hope they didn't fold their tents over the holidays.

Reply to
Pat Barber

They seem to be there still, the web site worked for me, didn't try the phone...

Reply to
Phil

Web site comes up for me. Temporary problem maybe, or issues on your end. Can't say about the phone.

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood

Damn Pat! That is some bad news. They have (had?) a ready made bag I had my eye(s) on for cheap (less than a hunnert).

sigh...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:03:51 -0500, "Phil" calmly ranted:

I got an error, too. No site.

========================================================== Save the |||

Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming ==========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The internet is far from perfect. Came right up for me.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hmmm, DNS lookup error -

could not be found.

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Doug Winterburn wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

Friday morning, from SF Bay Area, the site came up. Lots of nice info here. Hope they are still around...

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Well, wonder of wonders.. they are back and did not know they had a problem. Now I'm not sure who had the problem, me...or..them...

Anywho.. I ordered myself a new oversized bag....

Patriarch wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Working for me now, but it sure wasn't yesterday.

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn