Amboyna, Afzelia, Kati & YaMaNay Burls

we have currently a new stock-lot of genuine AMBOYNA Burls available for prompt delivery - as full Burls or in Slabls, Blocks, Plates and Blanks - just send your required specs. to: snipped-for-privacy@asia-trade.net and we supply or custom-cut whatever you need. And let me wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)