AMAZON/TOOLCRIB GREAT DEAL ON CFFN250N!!!!

Starting today at Amazon/ToolCrib Porter Cable's CFFN250N Air Compressor Combo Pack just added a freebie. If one purchases this unit a coupon for a FREE Porter Cable NS100A Stapler Kit will come with. If you buy before 10 October you can double-dip and get the $25.00 of purchases $199.00 or more that Amazon currently has offered along with free shipping and no sales tax if you live outside Washington state. So for $274.99 you get: The 2HP/6Gal Pancake Air Compressor Brad nailer kit (BN125A): Uses 18 gauge, 5/8" to 1 1/4" brad nails Finish nailer kit (FN250B): Uses 16 gauge, 3/4" to 2 1/2" finish nails 18 Ga., 1" Narrow Crown Stapler Kit Model NS100A
Just wanted to share this with the rec.
Joey in Chesapeake
Wow, for 300 smackeroos I get a bunch of stuff I didn't know I needed. God bless the Bush family.

Wow, what a remarkable ability to blame anything on anyone. I think you're directly responsible for the next eruption of Mt. Saint Helens. Makes as much sense.

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

You need it - you just don't know it yet!
Lou

nailer/stapler combo for $260.00. It was only a matter of time that a better deal would come along after I bought mine. No, really.... you're welcome.........
P.