Amazon Tool Shipping

I just got the new Amazon tool book in the mail, or uh both of them.
Still free shipping if you are willing to wait but for $9.99 you get 7 business day shipping and if the tool weighs over 110lbs, the items will be moved from the truck to the ground at no extra charge.
That sounds like a pretty good deal.
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:08:58 GMT, "Leon"
I get 4 or 5 of them, between work and home.
My guess is that I've ordered with many email addresses and they index off of the email address.
Barry
I have had pretty good luck. Ordered a Kreg miter gauge for my son-in-law on December 3rd using free shipping. They estimated December 9 delivery and it arrived today (9th). Only difference between this and other free shipping deliveries is they didn't beat their estimate by a day or two.
RonB

Boy I bet you were happy that they unloaded the Kreg miter gauge at no extra charge. ;~) He should like the miter gauge I have one and it is great. I appreciate not having to worry about the gauge being at 90 degrees. For angled miters I usually use either of my Dubby Jigs.

Yeah. I just told my wife that I couldn't believe I gave one to him as a gift before I got myself one. I guess I'm letting him field test it.
RonB