Amazon Purchase

I thought it was a decent deal. Bought the Porter Cable 694VK router package for $209. They then tell me if I spend $199 or more on Porter cable products, I get a rebate for a free Porter Cable edge guide ($45 value) AND $25.00 off my purchase. Then, they tell me if I spend over $250, I get $50.00 off my next purcahse at Amazon. Plus free shipping on top of it all. I spent a total of $315, less $25, get a free edge guide and $50 off my next purchase.
I liked it.
Todd L
I just had a similar experience. I just ordered the Porter-Cable 557 plate joiner.
It currently runs 199.99. Free shipping, $25 coupon off $199+, $30 rebate and no tax = $144.99. Pretty good.
-Scott