Amazon order

Well, I placed two orders. One for the planer which has been shipped and the other for the dado which said it would ship soon for a couple of days. Today I checked and the dodo order disappeared from the system. Oh well. max

Reply to
max

max wrote in news:BDC4B417.34A04%agi733 @earthlink.net:

I think I recall that "dodo" is an extinct bird. No wonder the order disappeared.

LOL

Reply to
Han

That's because dodos are extinct. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Reply to
mark

Jeez, my joke was lame even *before* Han beat me to it! stupid att.news..

Reply to
mark

I have Drain bramage. Did I miss something Signed Dodo bird

Reply to
max

At least you appear to be getting one of them. Both of mine were cancelled.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

i got a shipment notification on the dado set. we'll see if it arrives.

max wrote:

Reply to
david zaret

Now I know where my planer and my dado set went. You guys hold them until I can pick them up.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

According to Amazon, my dado set is in Salt Lake City and my compressor is in Richmond California.

-J

We'll wait here. max

Reply to
max

And you're in? Sounds like the old joke about the guy checking in for a flight to New York and asks that his luggage be sent to Chicago.

Reply to
igor