Amazon order

Well, I placed two orders. One for the planer which has been shipped and the other for the dado which said it would ship soon for a couple of days. Today I checked and the dodo order disappeared from the system. Oh well. max

I think I recall that "dodo" is an extinct bird. No wonder the order disappeared.
LOL
--
Best regards
Han

That's because dodos are extinct. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Jeez, my joke was lame even *before* Han beat me to it! stupid att.news..
I have Drain bramage. Did I miss something Signed Dodo bird

At least you appear to be getting one of them. Both of mine were cancelled.
--
Hank Gillette

i got a shipment notification on the dado set. we'll see if it arrives.
max wrote:

Now I know where my planer and my dado set went. You guys hold them until I can pick them up.
--
Hank Gillette

We'll wait here. max

According to Amazon, my dado set is in Salt Lake City and my compressor is in Richmond California.
-J

the
Today

And you're in? Sounds like the old joke about the guy checking in for a flight to New York and asks that his luggage be sent to Chicago.