Amazon Credit Card

Page 2 of 2
In the last 8 years I have been paid back by 3 credit card companies about $5,450.00 in rebates. I average about 3% return on every thing I buy on my credit cards. The trick is to always pay those cards off monthly. At the moment I get 1% rebate on every dollar I charge and an additional 4% when I buy from a grocery store, gas station, or drug store. And they love me.

Well, Leon, you're using the credit card as it was originally intended - a convenience NOT a chance for revolving credit. As long as you can maintain that scenario you will be ahead of the game.
Vic

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:41:10 GMT, "Leon"

They don't love you, they keep hoping you'll become a revolving credit junkie.

LOL. After all these years and the thank you notes for being a good customer, the sure sound like they love me. I do generate a lot of revenue created by using their cards. I am of no risk and they get a percentage form the vendor every time I use the card. this would probably be considered the gravy end of this type business. Steady in come little by little that is of little risk.
They make money by suckin' folks who live off of credit into their web.
18% and up.

and by charging a percentage of each purchase payable by the merchants.