Amazon.com Freud SD-508 Super Dado

Hello group,
In can anyone is interested Amazon's running one of their sales on this dado stack. With the code they give you for an extra discount it can be had for $139
Cheers,
Dale
I got mine from Eagle American for 94 bucks.

Doh! :-0
Guess I'll have to start looking at Eagle American.
:-)
I rechecked E A and they must have noticed their error and changed it. The SD-208 is 94 dollars which is a good buy.