Amazon.com Bessey Clamp kit sale

In case any of you are in the market or need of some clamps:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013&s=hi&v=glance

Mapdude wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013&s=hi&v=glance

Thanks, Mapdude. I just ordered two of the first sets. Quite a savings which we can make better by making sure to include Promo Code "TOOLS10P" before checking out. That will give you an extra 10% off the deal.

Thanks, UC. I was about to post the link but saw this thread. Thanks to you I saved an additional 10%.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013&s=hi&v=glance Nah, I already have four clamps. Can't imagine ever needing more.
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

Don't look now but you left off a zero ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06

FOUR? I can't imagine overcoming the storage problems of more than two!

I keep two of them in my wife's undies drawer. Never know when you'll need them.

OK, TMI..TMI!!
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

The clamps, or her undies, Edwin?
--