Amazon.com Bessey Clamp kit sale

In case any of you are in the market or need of some clamps:

Mapdude

Mapdude

Thanks, Mapdude. I just ordered two of the first sets. Quite a savings which we can make better by making sure to include Promo Code "TOOLS10P" before checking out. That will give you an extra 10% off the deal.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I already have four clamps. Can't imagine ever needing more.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Don't look now but you left off a zero ...

Reply to
Swingman

FOUR? I can't imagine overcoming the storage problems of more than two!

Reply to
Ba r r y

> Thanks, Mapdude. I just ordered two of the first sets. Quite a savings

Thanks, UC. I was about to post the link but saw this thread. Thanks to you I saved an additional 10%.

Reply to
Lee K

I keep two of them in my wife's undies drawer. Never know when you'll need them.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

OK, TMI..TMI!!

Reply to