Amazon.com

I've ordered from Amazon several times and have not had any delays. In fact, the turn-around time has been shorter from Amazon than other mail-order places.

Seems to be luck of the draw sometimes -- I ordered the AP400 dust collector on sale back in December, used super saver shipping, and the thing was here the next day! OTOH, a while back I ordered some books (super saver shipping again), and it took about 1 1/2 months for them to get here. -Richard