Amazon.com

"woodbutcher" wrote in news:1105816882.301317.135580 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Seems to be luck of the draw sometimes -- I ordered the AP400 dust collector on sale back in December, used super saver shipping, and the thing was here the next day! OTOH, a while back I ordered some books (super saver shipping again), and it took about 1 1/2 months for them to get here.

-Richard

Reply to
Richard Boggs

Unless everything everyone in my family orders is not being bought by anyone else (I kinda doubt it), this sounds like water cooler gossip to me. Then again...

Reply to
GregP