Amazon codes?

Anybody got an Amazon.com or Tool Crib discount code they don't plan on using? <G>
Reply-to address works without changes.
Thanks, Barry
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

At this point I'm not going to say yes. I'm making up my mind. If I go a different way, I'll let you have mine. There's only one thing under consideration at present, and it's less than 50/50 that I'll get it before the end of January. I have my wife's birthday, our anniversary, Valentine's day... I get hammered this time of year.
That's why I get hammered as much as I can this time of year. ;)
Barry:
You can find tons of sites which contain these discount codes. They are updated daily and are pretty good. Amazon is a favorite. Search Google on "tool crib" discount code. Here is one I found just scroll down to tools. http://www.4links.net/4Shopping/4Codes/amazon.html
Rich
in message