Amazon codes?

Anybody got an Amazon.com or Tool Crib discount code they don't plan on using?

Reply-to address works without changes.

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

At this point I'm not going to say yes. I'm making up my mind. If I go a different way, I'll let you have mine. There's only one thing under consideration at present, and it's less than 50/50 that I'll get it before the end of January. I have my wife's birthday, our anniversary, Valentine's day... I get hammered this time of year.

That's why I get hammered as much as I can this time of year. ;)

Reply to
Silvan

Barry:

Reply to