Amazing Table Design

HOLY COW! I am not worthy.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I've seen that video before and it's pretty dang cool. However, I just made the mistake of sending it to my wife, and now she's gonna want one! Anybody have the plans? :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Reply to
RicodJour

Reply to
MikeWhy

It may be time for a Sketchup 12-step program ...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

nineteenth century by a man named Robert Jupe, who patented his design in 1835."

can't find the original patent from 1835 (GB 6788) but GB patent

2396552 details this improved design

on original document tab and then on save full document tab

See also US patent 7311047

Mike