amazing table

check this out.....
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i <0_1174180280
Calvin wrote:

Norvin wrote:

That's a Fletcher Capstan Table http://www.dbfletcher.com/capstan /.
It's an improved version of a table designed by Robert Jupe in 1835 or thereabouts.
Here's a page describing the construction of a similar table http://waterfront-woods.home.att.net/Projects/schannotablediscussion.htm
There are a couple of US patents 5,237,937 and 6,009,814 that cover tables of this kind. The original UK patent was 6788, however the UK patent office in its infinite wisom only has patents online back to 2002, unlike us foolish colonials who have them online back to 1790.
Note that an original Jupe table in lousy condition is reputed to be worth in excess of a quarter of a million dollars.
--John
Pretyy cool. But sooner or later somebody's gonna lose a finger or two.
B.

Buddy Matlosz wrote:

According to the manufacturer there's a powered version.

--John

What table? I see this cute blonde in a short skirt but where's the table? Marc
marc rosen wrote:

Google the archives. There is a whole series of videos these tables.
Bill
is worth (much) unless backed up with enough genuine information to make

Swingman! Are you looking at this and are you thinking what I am thinking? LOL