Amazing Pyrographic Web Site

Check this out ---
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html
Comprehensive, informative, and well written.
On 19 Apr 2005 04:46:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

it is all that... and cleverly done..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

And apparently many other people enjoyed it. It has, unfortunately, exceeded its transfer allowance.
Mac: I hold you personally responsible for this. LOL
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

you're right, Will.. I never should have given my wife that link.. lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in message
2005 07:46 am:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later. http://