informative, and well written.

Reply to
joeljcarver

it is all that... and cleverly done..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

And apparently many other people enjoyed it. It has, unfortunately, exceeded its transfer allowance.

Mac: I hold you personally responsible for this. LOL

Reply to
WillR
2005 07:46 am:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later. http://

Reply to
Bill C.

you're right, Will.. I never should have given my wife that link.. lol