Amazing

I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today.
Subject: Angel sighting at S.C. State fair
This happened a couple of weeks ago in Columbia, S.C. as reported by WLTX Channel 19 News.
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: Shortcut to: http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyidC847
Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
Dave wrote:

That's a moth, you can see the antenna.
People see Jesus in their burritos all the time.
I find this hysterical:

So, apparently, Catherine died, saw an angel, then came back to life to tell us all what angels look like.

Oh those cynics with their intelligence and rationality and burden of proof. Curse them all.
Mike
Dave wrote:

It looks like an out of focus moth bathed if a camera flash to me.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Dave wrote:

I feel the human brain works in mysterious ways - especially yours.
--
It's turtles, all the way down