aluminum semi-rigid for DC

I'm going to be trying some short sections of this,

(I'm actually getting something similar from a local HVAC supplier.)

to attach to my mainline S&D ductwork

The tools are stationary. The alternative would be 6" flex hose. Price-wise this has a big advantage, but we'll see how it works out.

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

interesting experiment, but net, "there are better choices"

the need for flex is to join the s&d pipe to the tool port - all 6"

while the aluminum could work, it's a) not flexible enough to easily adapt and b) too thin to retain it's shape when twisted about.

I'm now in search of a flex hose. Wynn seems to be my best bet.

A little pricey, but I've tried local vendors, and they are much more.

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout