Alternative OT - Stick and Dog stories

Two interesting news items today.
The stick gets inducted into a toy Hall of Fame. At last, recognition of a timeless toy, weapon, etc! Pointy stick craftpeople rejoice!
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_28920.aspx
President Bush's dog bit a reporter. Should we call animal control?
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jeP6HvqN7bj0fG7EWMTMU9Bim40AD94A2MC81
The above items were an attempt tp provide alternative programming from the rabid political commentary which has consumed this forum. And one was wood related! And the other was a dog story.
Snip

I think calling animal control would be a little harsh, has the reporter been a problem in the past? ;~)