Alternative OT - Stick and Dog stories

Two interesting news items today.

The stick gets inducted into a toy Hall of Fame. At last, recognition of a timeless toy, weapon, etc! Pointy stick craftpeople rejoice!

Bush's dog bit a reporter. Should we call animal control?

above items were an attempt tp provide alternative programming from the rabid political commentary which has consumed this forum. And one was wood related! And the other was a dog story.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Snip

I think calling animal control would be a little harsh, has the reporter been a problem in the past? ;~)

Reply to
Leon