alt.woodworking?

Just curious if anyone knows why this forum gets so much more traffic than alt.woodworking...
Seems that's the forgotten realm over there...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

I guess you missed that bun fight, to use a recently learned term. (Thanks, Groggy!)
Patriarch
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:30:17 -0600, Patriarch

You've nearly got it, that particular one was a sh*t fight, but I get your drift. :-)
Groggy

sh*t storm, rather...
djb
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

Seems that alt.woodworking has even more political posts that rec.woodworking! Yuck.