Allentown PA Woodcraft

Took a drive from central NJ to Allentown to check out the Woodcraft that opened last week. Pretty much right off of I-78, and one of the employees who used to work at the Woodworkers Warehouse before they went belly up actually recognized me. Nice people. Since WW closed, no real shopping available in my neck of the woods where you can buy some shellac flakes, Timberwolf bandsaw blades and a Hock iron for your #4 at the same store, so glad to have the new store although an hour's drive for me. Just passing the word, no affiliation.
Mutt
What exit?
--
Rumpty

Lehigh Street, head north three traffic lights, shopping center on your right.
For more detailed directions, go to the Woodcraft website and navigate to stores, then the PA stores, then Allentown.
Mutt.
Tanks!
--
Rumpty