All Wreckers - PLEASE READ

Like i said in an earlier post, there is an imposter going around pretending to be me. This morning, he posted some phony pictures that were supposed to be me. Just to set the record straight, I am posting a picture of myself here, just so you all know who the REAL Bay Area Dave is.
Me: http://tinyurl.com/2f54o
dave
Where is he doing this posting?

pretending to be me.

Just to

you all know

Nevermind I see the crap NO PUN INTENDED

This reminds me, anyone got plans for a push stick?
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

As a matter of fact, yes. We get Silvan to backup a few times over this twit from Holland, then we freeze him and cut to fit. It's OK Dav, we know it isn't you.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
dave in fairfax wrote:

Better idea. Let me go climb over the fence at the landfill just over the hill from here and hijack one of those gigantic steam roller thingies with all the pointy metal studs sticking out of the drum. I'll back over him with that. :)
Yeah, especially now that I fell for the stupid trap and have looked at the picture of the turd burglars at play. Dammit. :(

You asked a mouthful there Uni.
Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

Well now, that brings up another question on proper push stick usage. If the guy were to have a kick back, wouldn't he be looking at some dental work?
UA100
Who cares.
Peter Shull wrote:

Thanks Peter (Petre Luigi). I'm afraid the dictionary I still use from grade school is a wee bit on the skinny side when it comes to werds and English.
UA100, wondering,,,, Bay Area Dave,,,, female fish or insect,,, you decide...

Please see posting on ABPW under, oddly enough, "Push Stick".
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom Watson wrote:

Tom...
I hadn't seen that one before - thanks for posting!
(-:
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA