All this Plane gloating

Here's one for you, I traded two lawn mowers I picked out of the dump and got running for a Stanley 10 1/4 in not bad shape. Just about all the Japping, it most likely saw more abuse than use.The bed is flat and the blade shows little sign of sharpening.
Now one of these mowers was an almost new Craftsman 6.5hp SP with rear bagger that someone didn't understand that to run, contact with the ground had broken, which was done with a screwdriver in one hand and a beer in the other. Not what you would call a tough job, (didn't have to set the beer down).
He got a good deal too, he don't plane and I ride my mower, so we each got rid of something we weren't using.
Kevin
<<Here's one for you, I traded two lawn mowers I picked out of the dump and got running for a Stanley 10 1/4 in not bad shape. Just about all the Japping, it most likely saw more abuse than use.The bed is flat and the blade shows little sign of sharpening.>>
The other guy has probably posted a message entitled "Gloat" over in rec.lawnmowers. <g>
Lee