All Terrain Tools on The Learning Channel

Any thoughts on the all-terrain tools on The Learning Channel show, "While You Were Out?" Each tool seems to be mounted to a cart or wagon similar to an all-terrain garden cart.

At first I thought they are interesting because the "train" look of them all lined up brought out the kid in me. It strikes me that this could be a fair weather solution to the small shops many of us live with. Probably not stable enough for overly-serious folks

Your thoughts?

Reply to
Dave