Alignment PALS system

Thinking about getting this to have around for the next time I disassemble clean & grease my saw. http://www.ptreeusa.com/tablesaw_products.htm#PALS
Wouldn't I need two sets (4 total)? Reason I ask is in order to get my Jet contractor aligned I need to wedge the front trunnion all the way left before bringing the rear almost all the way right.
You get two....what you need.
RayV wrote:

Go to www.in-lineindustries.com who is the maker of the PALS and Dubby Jig. I installed a set on my old Craftsman contractors saw years ago. It called for installation on the rear trunions only. I am sure that if you have a question with regard to your situation he will be able to answer it.