aligning table leaves - pins or "eveners"?

I am making an extension table with two leaves. I saw at rockler small clips that screw under table halves and leaves for alignment.

look easier to install than trying to accurately drill holes for alignment pins. Is anyone familiar with these "clips" and if so how well do they work/substitute for traditional alignment pins?

Thanks.

Charles Lerner

Reply to
calerner

Those will be inherently easier to install accurately as they use a common surface with no measuring to install. Pins will have to be carefully and accurately placed.

Reply to
Leon