Aligning Delta contractor's saws

After struggling to align my Delta for too long, I finally got a PALS alignment kit. I know I've seen lots of posts about how good the system works, but I didn't really believe it. Now I'm a believer. All I had to do was remove the bolts from the saw and it seemed to align itself, and the PALS kit went on with no difficulty. It's almost as if the original bolts were causing the alignment difficulties. Usual disclaimers, YMMV, I have no association with PALS or Woodcraft, just hoping to save someone from unnecessary struggles... Denny