Alien Abduction Help

44 years experience . I have helped many . Im free and confidential . snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
May you always be in his care. Luv U , Donald
On Fri, 1 May 2009 21:23:22 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Donald Worley) wrote:

And I thought he was going to offer a solution to illegal aliens....
John

How much will it cost to have me abducted?

Didn't they already abduct you, but they threw you back? :-)

NOW it's coming back to me. Those flashbacks I've been having are ones of rejection. :)
wrote in message

He is right about the aliens. They come into my shop and take my tape measures, pencils, etc.
Their home planet has acres of this stuff in their landfills.
If any of you get abducted could you ask about my nail set, I think they have it.
Shame on all of you guys, Donald luvs U!
B.
wrote in message

If you take a close look at the rings around Saturn, you'll find single socks, pencils, tape measures, air-line luggage.......

I was abducted and probed. Please help. I don't know what to do. I feel horrible. They don't call, they don't write......