alert amazon made a misake on Dado king price?

Just went on Amazon.com. They are selling Forrest 8" Dado that usually sells for 249 for 149 I think they mismarked it. I would check it out asap
Don

Well, as of this morning it's up to $279!
Norm

They honored my order. <G>
Barry

Do you have physical ownership of it yet? They've been known to have UPS return mis-shipped things, from in-transit.

Only hopin'! I'll post one way or another.
I am a long time customer, here's to that mattering...
Barry
Looks like someone goofed, it is listed as a DuraLine and that is NOT a DadoKing. $149 is about retail for the Duraline AT
John
On 18 Nov 2004 18:21:24 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (sr_wood) wrote:

last night i was able to buy the dado set at the lower price. as of this afternoon, they haven't canceled the order, so i expect to receive it.
--- dz
John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:24:49 GMT, david zaret

Mine sez' (1) Forrest DK08244 - $149 SHIPPED - UPS 2nd Day
cool...
Barry
This morning they say they shipped me what I ordered:
"Forrest DK08244 8", 24-Tooth Dado Set $149.95"
So it IS a dado king. If a different blade shows up, it will go back, but for now I'm in a festive mood.
-j
(sr_wood) wrote:

Same here. They say they shipped my Dado set. The picture on Amazon clearly showed a Dado King. I had a $10 off coupon that came with my last purchase and the A9 discount, so it ended up 137.75.
Like you, if it turns out to be something different, I can send it back.
--mike

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:33:15 -0700, emelbee

Talk about an ultra gloat!
Barry