Airplane cabinet

Page 2 of 2

Yeah, nice try buddy. You got caught and now you're trying to finagle your way out of it. :)
On 12/30/2012 05:39 PM, Leon wrote:

What is the backstory behind this cabinet? Are these your models? Did you make them? Inquiring minds want to know...
(Nice work, BTW)

These models are relative large. I built the cabinet for the company that has their name on the models. IIRC the company owns about 12 of the larger Antonov 125 and carry heavy cargo all over the world. The model's actual length is approximately 58" with a similar wing span. No I did not build the models. :-). AAMOF the dark blue cargo containers seen on the floor in the background are where the airplanes are housed during transport to conventions. The wings are attached by a couple of steel rods approximately 3" long and 8mm in diameter. Wings come off for storage.