Air Stapler question

A friend of mine called my and told me he purchased a PC US58 upholstery stapler. Says he can't find any staples at either HD or Lowes to fit it. I told him I was not aware of this stapler but will look it up.

After looking at it the US58 uses a Senco Type C staple. Are these not the same the Durofast staples? Can he use these in the US58?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr

Amazon has every size imaginable for this stapler.

Bob

Reply to
Bob