Air compressor, minimum specs??

I had the same question and looked at the DeWalt and King Canada site. ( =

)

The nailer you want gives the correct specs. I also had a look at the=20 spray paint bottles/guns and made a choice based on the spray gun I wish =

to run. So that meant at least the upper part of the consumer lines for=20 the compressor.

e.g. Spray guns -- each with a spec...

and nailer kits -- click on specs and you will see that each gun =

gives an "air spec".

the air compressors. For example the 8489 model....

This one is $180 CDN ($150 USD???)and can power most stuff I=20 found....

Very similar to Rigid and dewalt models -- half the price. Probably=20 good for heavy consumer use at least. Similar to General equipment etc...=

Motor 2.5 HP/CV Air Delivery @ 40 PSI 6.78 SCFM

Air Delivery @ 90 PSI 5.29 SCFM

Tank Size 2 x 2 Gallon

Motor amperage 13.5 Amp. RPM 3,400

Voltage 60 Hz Dimensions (LxWxH) =09 18=94 x 17=94 x 18=94 Weight =09 62 lbs. =09

So can't help you specifically, cause you did not even give the class of =

gun/stapler, but this should give you an education...

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

Domestic. Not enough air, they become barbecue.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

The specifications don't mean anything because the manufacturers lie; usually overstating the specs by at least 100%.

However, running a nail gun does not require a very large compressor. Just don't get one without a tank.

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Agreed. If it was so thin as to actually rust through at one location the rest of the tank is not far behind.

Bill

Reply to
Obfuscated

Reply to