Air Brush & Pancake Compressor

I was wondering if a Pasche Airbrush can be used successfully with a Porter-Cable CF2600R Pancake Compressor.
Any shared thoughts, comments or restrictions would be welcomed and appreciated.
Jack
-- If you always do what you always did, You will always get what you always got.
Add pictures here
βœ–

You can support a bunch of airbrushes with that size compressor. I first used on with a little tiny compressor and it worked OK. As always, with paint, be sure the air is clean and dry.
Add pictures here
βœ–

I don't have a problem with the clean air, but dry air in Florida is a tough requirement, even without a hurricane on the way.
Jack
-- The world is just as you see it. It’s beautiful for those who look at its positive aspects and a real hazard for those who think about its negative side. Always think positively.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Ed's probably recommending a moisture & oil filter for the outlet side of the tank. Not needed for a brad nailer, but important for spraying coatings. Not expensive, unless you screw up a project.
Patriarch
Add pictures here
βœ–
John Flatley wrote:

Adding an 11 gal tank in the air line can help. I added a tee and quick connect between my regulator and pressure valve. The tank can then be easily removed if it's not needed. Mine is usually left connected, charged, with the tank's valve shut off.
The large tank will allow the air to cool, with the moisture settling out. The initial charge of the tank may take a while, but if you keep it charged, future uses are easier.
Barry
Add pictures here
βœ–
John Flatley wrote:

John - You should have no problems running an air brush with that compressor. Most air brushes can actually run on a small can of compressed air. I have a very small (table top) compressor with no tank that works great on mine. Good luck with the air brush they can be a lot of fun.
Big John
Add pictures here
βœ–
I use mush double action Badger with a PC pancake. Works great. Air's air.

Add pictures here
βœ–