Aftermarket fence for JWTS-10JF

I have a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw that I bought new in 1997. I would like to replace the original fence with something better. What aftermarket fences should I look at?
Thanks,
Chuck
Vega

How about the Jet Exacta fence or the HTC fence.
Biesemeyer Vega Mule HTC
unclefuzzy wrote:

unclefuzzy wrote:

Biesemeyer or one of the many clones.
T-square ones...
Keep an eye open on craigslist. New these can be pretty expensive.
The Jet Xacta would be my choice for the Jet saw, but others could work. I suppose you could even get a Delta Unifence to work, but I'm just thinking you might run into situations where the holes don't align, and you have to drill holes into your saw, etc.
Where are you located?
I have a Delta Contractors saw I'm trying to sell with a Biesemeyer fence on it..
http://www.halbleib.mesanetworks.net/ts/index.html
I think I'm asking a fair price -- $525
Here's just a fence alone.. http://denver.craigslist.org/tls/954056213.html

Oh.. make sure you get the rails - back and front -- and the sliding fence. There are 4 main parts to the t-square fence:
back rail front rail tube rail w/measure (it has a formal name I'm sure) fence