After a 9 week wait, the new DC finally arrives!

My JDS-3100CK finally arrived yesterday!

The same guy delivered it who delivered my PM mortiser and Performax

22/44. We're getting to know each other!

So far, all I've done is unpack it, but it looks great so far...

After I get it fired up, I'll post some info. As I search the 'net, the lack of info makes me think I may be the only guy in the USA who actually has one of these things.

This is the only cyclone that I can find that will fit under my ceiling.

Reply to
B A R R Y

I've been thinking about the Oneida Gorilla but do tell; How tall is your JDS? THe ceiling height is a major factor in my choice of cyclones too. I have enough room to go between the joists but I would prefer not having the motor disappear between them. Hope I catch you before you go into ""election hibernation". =20 Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Cool. Hope it really sucks.

/somebody had to say it.