AEG drill parts

I've got an ancient (15 years old) AEG hammer drill/ regular drill that recently burnt up the variable speed switch while doing some heavy drilling in some 1/2 steel.
Anyone have a source for replacement parts for such a beast? This is a pretty "vanilla" looking variable speed switch (with trigger lock) that I've seen on numerous tools over the years, but for the life of me, I cant seem to find a recent tool that uses such a switch. Sems as if everything is more contoured, etc.
No luck finding an AEG service center here in the states, and if I did, I'm betting they would tell me they no longer stock things. I hate to give up on this tool, since it has been a workhorse for years without complaint.
Thanks in advance,
Vin
15 years is ancient? Wow, I'm afraid of what you'd say about some of the tools I have around here.
AEG is Milwaukee's owner/partner. Try a local Milwaukee dealer.
GTO(John)