Advice wanted on woodworking plans on CD

Has anyone purchased woodworking plans on CD's? I'd like to know the CD titles you've used, and your rating of the software. I'm looking for ideas from the software more so than specifics on how to build. I'd be just as content looking at hundreds of pics for ideas. Recommendations?

<http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?safe=images&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&as_usubject=plans%20on%20CD&lr=&hl=en
Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay. Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans: http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_stevens/woodworkinglinks.html
tillius wrote:

eBay.
That link appears to be outdated. Got another?
Jon Larsson
sorry: Here's the correct link: http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_stevens/woodworklinks.html
Tillman
This should keep me busy a while poking around. Thanks!
Try http://www.freewoodworkingplans.info
Thanks, I've added a link to your site on mine. I didn't steal your links, just linked directly to your home page.
Try also: www.bricomagic.com

I bought one on ebay... 10,000 plans...
it was worth the $10 for a few things that I hadn't seen, but most were old plans that you can get free (JOAT!!!!!)... One whole section of plans on the cd were links to free plans on the web... lol
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing