Advice Please: Tools For Corian

Can anyone tell me what would be the best way to machine Corian?
I need to get some of this material and and make rows of .156" wide slots(every .156"), and 1/4" long into it, which would give it a "comb-like" appearance, and I was wondering what would be the best way to do this.
Also, does anyone know if Corian can be purchased in more than one thickness?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.
snipped-for-privacy@mail.con.com wrote:

Same way as making a box joint. Does it matter what the bottom of the slot looks like?

They may still make 3/4". Some colours are available in 1/4" Almost all colours are 1/2"

Thanks for the advice.
Considering the tolerances involved, I'll probably be using tiny files, so this project will take a while.
Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.
snipped-for-privacy@mail.con.com wrote:

files,
Can anyone give me a recommendation on the best saw for cutting *thin* slots into Corian?
Thanks.
Darren Harris Staten Island, New York.
Get free pamphlet "How to Work with Corian in the home workshop" at: Art Specialties International, Inc. http://stonewood.safeshopper.com/?502
MSDS for DuPont Corian branded product http://www.parksite.com/productgroups/msds/msds_3_40.pdf I ask that you use a dust mask, but use your own judgment.
Yes, DuPont, and other manufactures of nairoc do make the product thinner. The problem is finding a source. DuPont makes it point not to sell to homeworkshop types. They want everyone to take the DuPont installation instructional class.
The name of the game is chip removal, as built up of dust and chips in the cut will lead to re-melting of chips to surface; very bad and results in lots of sanding and filing. Others suggest using carbide tipped Router bits, fresh ground drill bits so sharp tools is a must.
want to see some amazing corian projects: http://www.willowglen.com/blast6.htm patterns cut into small square of corian and filled with dyed acrylic glue. They used small sandblast, but small router bit?
Phil