Advice needed on securing wall cabinets

I trying to determine the best and most secure way of attaching wall cabinets to the wall without any nails or screws visible. If I can get away with just a top nail strip or will I need a bottom one to? Any advice welcome. Mikey

Reply to
mbaybut

DAGS on French Cleats. Simple and effective. Don't know why they call them French - all of us other woodworkers have been using them for years....

HTH

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey

Mikey,

Take a look at the following link:

searching for a "French cleat" for other links as well. Hope this helps.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis

Synonym for hidden.