Advice needed on securing wall cabinets

I trying to determine the best and most secure way of attaching wall cabinets to the wall without any nails or screws visible. If I can get away with just a top nail strip or will I need a bottom one to? Any advice welcome. Mikey
DAGS on French Cleats. Simple and effective. Don't know why they call them French - all of us other woodworkers have been using them for years....
HTH
Frank

Frank McVey wrote:

Synonym for hidden.

them
As in, never around when you need them?
Mikey,
Take a look at the following link:
http://www.newwoodworker.com/frenchcleat.html
Try searching for a "French cleat" for other links as well. Hope this helps.
Peter