Advice needed on new compressor setup

Greetings,
Our factory recently purchased a 20HP Kaeser rotary screw SK26 model. It was used with 800 hours total on it. Currently we have needs in the 40 CFM range, but expect some increases in the future. We work with some specialized textile processing equipment.
I have had different people recommend different types of air line be used, such as copper or galvanized. Please let me know what would be best. I have also seen recommendations on different paths the air line should take to eliminate water, I would appreciate any direction on where to find some plans for this.
Thank you in advance,
Jason S t a f f ---at--- drapes . com
Here is some pretty good information:
http://www.oldsmobility.com/air-compressor-piping.htm