adult scroll patterns??

Page 2 of 2

The hangydown thang - 'cept when it's not, of course.

Yep.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ...

Like people, some threads 'Just Say (TM) "Kick Me!"'
Popcorn anyone?
Groggy

Don't skimp on the butter and salt!

Good to see you Greg. Seems it's been a long time - though I rarely post much these days myself.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ...

It does seem like a while, things have been particularly busy this year. I still read the wreck, but don't engage as much. Sadly, HWSRUN and some heavy political threads have removed a little of the lustre. Still, I like to read and follow the goings-on.
cheers,
Greg
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:54:21 +1000, "Greg Millen"

Nah, I'm trying to keep my girlish figure.
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development
Owen Lowe:

You mean like the one in this picture?
http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?idT
Just trying to keep it wooddorking, ya know?
UA100

Mine's prettier, if I do say so myself.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
Larry Jaques wrote:

It's not realy the length, I'm told. It's the thickness.

Lee (his "real" name) wrote:

You could start by dropping down into the hood (or a truck stop) and see if someone would let you borrow their mud flaps.
http://www.emitations.com/sosimudflgip.html?src=ggl&engine words!1585&keyword=%28mud+flap%29&match_type

Oh no "Lee", the pleasure has been/will continue to be ours. Please, keep then "coming".
UA100
Lee did say:

Every time I attempt erotic scrollwork the neighbors scream "PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON PERV!!" through the open garage door.
Lee wrote:

When someone asks for scroll saw patterns I usually suggest that they check some children's' coloring books. I thought I's give "Google" a shot. Amazing...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%2Berotic+%2B%22coloring+books%22&btnG=Search

Right about now there are a whole bunch of folks wondering about the sudden increase in their site traffic ...
On Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 11:51:35 AM UTC-7, walntluvr wrote:

scrollsawvillage.com has some