adult scroll patterns??

Page 1 of 2
Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know where I could get these?? Thank You Lee
(!) perhaps a tracing?....
--

Greg

"Lee" < snipped-for-privacy@tds.net> wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:08:45 +1000, "Greg Millen"
Rubbing would be better.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:08:45 +1000, "Greg Millen"
So, that's how you did it!
(Push stick in a pukey duck contest, for those who remember.)
"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message ...

Darn! The memories in this place! --------------------
G'day Luigi, how goes the Hammuh?
cheers,
Groggy

Yeah...............sure.............a customer....
B.
Nudge nudge... wink wink..... say no more ;-)
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

Lee wrote:

alt.binaries.eroticia.pictures.scrollsaw? :-)
Seriously, you may have to make your own patterns from downloaded pictures. Which could be an interesting experience in itself.
--RC
Maybe Apeman's present squeeze would be interested in making a few easy bucks?

know
pictures.
: Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know : where I could get these?? : Thank You : Lee : I've heard that if you photocopy (copier/Xerox) a picture, you can then use a med heat iron to transfer the image to another surface...
Whether for you or a 'customer', I'm watching this thread with interest :-)
Erotic scrollwork in a bed or bath setting is quite apropos.
Rick
--
Computer recommends - Hard drinking calypso poet

pray4surf wrote:

<snip>
You can indeed. That's typically how I transfer patterns to wood for relief carving. It's got the added advantage that you can make several copies of the pattern, all exactly alike.
Two caveats about this method. First, drag out your scraper and scrape the surface of the board as smooth as you can get it. The transfer doesn't take well on an uneven surface. Second, get your iron very, very hot. "Linen" setting or better. In my experience it works better than the medium setting.
(And if you want to keep peace in your household, go to the thrift store and pick up an old iron just for pattern transfer.)
--RC

ranted:

Rent 10 minutes of a local hooker's time and take pics. Translate those to scroll work and satisfy the guy. DON'T tell your wife about it.
Or send the money to me. I'll find the gal, take the pics, digitize them for you, and send them along via email.
All in the name of fine woodworking. ;)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora * http://www.diversify.com

Slight correction Lair-ee: All in the fine name of working wood. ;)
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:30:35 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

There's a difference?
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development

I'd be happy to send a life-sized tracing of my apparatus but be forewarned... it'll tile across two pages.
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;

I almost offered that, but I decided he probably didn't have the required scrollsaw:
http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id 20
GTO(John)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) wrote:

HEY! Keep that Oliver away from my Johnson.
(BTW, that Oliver's a beaut.)
____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
On 10 Oct 2004 04:33:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) calmly ranted:

One of the greatest horrors of our time would be made true if one of those beautiful monsters end up in the hands of a pukey-duckmaker!
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:49:58 -0700, Larry Jaques

...or a pukey-dickmaker...
Regards, Tom.
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:10:53 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus", don't you, Owie?
I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development