Adult Power Tool Series

Surfing the web tonight. Checked out some chair sites, for inspiration. Ran across a link labeled "power tool series". OK, always like to look at tools. Saw a link for a "power saw adapter". I've been planning on trying my sawzall for shaking rattle paint cans, just haven't had the occassion to try it yet. So clicked on the link. Not exactaly what I was expecting, but I can now about guarantee you that shaking rattle paint cans with a sawzall suddenly seems entirely doable. I also now understand why sales of cordless drills are so high. One learns something new every day.

JOAT I am, therefore I think.

Reply to
J T

I live to learn someting new every day; then I can go back to bed! ;-) until the next day!

Pop`

Reply to
Pop`

Was it a Sawzall with a hand on it?

The early 80's movie "Top Secret" had a tool just like it.

Who could forget the "Anal Intruder", accidentally killing a character when he plugged it into 220v?

Reply to
B A R R Y