Adjusting a harbor freight pancake compressor ?

I have the cheap $80. harbor freight pancake compressor. It works well in my shop for brad nailing and other light duty work.
When I use it with my framing nail gun, it can't keep up the pressure the gun needs.
Has anyone adjusted the switch that turns the compressor on when it gets to about 80 PSI ? I'd like it to turn on at 90, I don't care if I burn up the compressor.
Thanks, rob