Adjustable Miter Bar

Make an adjustable miter bar that is immune to humidity changes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_Re1gIaZ8

Add pictures here
✖
Brian, instead of putting the screw in the side of the bar, you could easily have added another countersunk hole between the 2 holes and used the screw to spread the slot that you created. A lot simpler, easier to adjust, and provides another place to anchor your bar securely. I have done this on my setups and it works great.
On 11/3/2012 12:02 AM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 2, 11:02 pm, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote: