Adjustable Height Workbench

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:03:04 -0700 (PDT), the infamous

Charlie, the only way to apologize is to build and send free benches to each and every one of us here on the Wreck. Got my address? ;)
P.S: Welcome to the Wreck, the hard way.
-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren
Hi Leon,
You are right. I am hoping to get the word out about my bench design. And, the way I introduced myself here was obviously not the way to do it! I would like to extend my apologies for that. I did remove the original posting as soon as I saw Ed's response, or at least I tried to remove it. I really should have gotten to know more about the group before posting anything.
Charlie
Well thanks for responding and please DO stick around. We would certainly enjoy your input.
Snip

Here is what I think Charlie, cool idea but not for a wood working work bench. I want storage under my bench, LOTS of storage, not wasted space.
wrote in message

Not to worry.
Rumor has it that Festool is coming out with a new systainer under bench storage unit. ;-)
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:33:47 -0400, the infamous "Lee Michaels"

Is that the one with N-space storage in it? Cool!
-- Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. -- Earl Warren

Wooooo I just pissed my pants. :~)
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:35:25 -0500, the infamous "Leon"

Aw, you guys are just too easy. ;)
-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Charlie,
Thanks for posting this. I may be one of the few who actually spent some time Reading your web site. I discovered that the you gave All the information needed for a reasonably competent woodworker to reproduce your work. If the plans are as good as the thought you put into the design of the bench and the videos on the web site, I'm sure they would make the job easier. I don't need a workbench at this time, but I may have an application for an adjustable height "table" and I'm sure going to go with the ideas and inspiration you have share. If things don't go quite as expected, I may even buy the plans. :o)
Hope some others will go back and check the site.
LD