ADIRONDAK CHAIRS

Hi,
Im new to the group. Im interested in taking on a new project for the spring. I have two adirondak chairs and could easily replicate the two that I have but my wife doesnt find them particularily comfy.
Does anyone have a set of plans of an Adirondak chair that is a pdf or other e-mail-able format?
You can e-mail me directly at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Thanks for your helpful insight.
Rick

Or you can Google [adirondack chair free plan].
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:05:46 -0400, Guess who

Yeah, I was asked to make a set last year and I found lots of free plans. In the end I made a hybrid of several diff versions.
Google for "Jakes chair"

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:33:04 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Nice site. This is the spirit of the internet: Give something - get something in return.
I book-marked this site.