adirondack table

im looking for free plans for the adirondack table for my husband
cheers caroline
caroline wrote:

I Googled for "free adirondack chair plans" and found a number of choices available. This one has table and footstool plans, too:
http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/patiof/pfurn_1.htm
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
"caroline" wrote:

Oh, I think you should be able to get more for him in trade than that!
I love this group. I truly do. A bigger, more enjoyable group of smart-asses there never was.
Bill _/)_